Miessence Ancient Spice Roll On Deodorant 2.2 oz Roll-on
Ancient Spice Roll-On Deodorant by Miessence helps you to stay naturally fresh all day with its powerful combination of organic oils, plant extracts, and herbal extracts. Ancient Spice Roll-On Deodorant is an effective formula even for the most active person.
Miessence Roll-on Deodorant
Available in Aroma Free, Tahitian Breeze and Ancient Spice
Stay naturally fresh all day with Roll-on Deodorant, now available in Aroma Free, Tahitian Breeze and Ancient Spice . An effective formula, even for the most active person.
Quite simply, certified organic is your guarantee of purity of product and integrity of company.
At Miessence we are proud that our product range bears the seal of approval by Australia's leading organic certifier, the Biological Farmers of Australia. The BFA sets and maintains stringent quality standards that either comply with or exceed international requirements.
To obtain organic certification for a product, a minimum of 95% of all ingredients of agricultural origin must be certified organic. The remaining 5% of ingredients however are also bound by strict guidelines. They are, for example, not permitted to be synthetic chemicals or artificially processed ingredients.
The benefits of certified organic products and processes:
Independent third-party guarantee of quality, and purity of ingredients.
Safe, clean and potent plant extracts of high vitality.
Sustainable agriculture that respects, supports and nurtures the complete ecology and energy of our planet.
Authenticity and integrity of organic and natural claims.
Prevention of damage to the environment and humans by the poisonous chemicals used in conventional agriculture.
While 'natural' and 'organic' claims abound, the only way you can be sure is by using a fully certified organic range of products. Many may claim to use organic ingredients, but none have achieved third party independent certification. Here at Miessence, the desire to produce a range that was previously considered "impossible", and the pioneering willingness to leap into uncharted territories and revolutionise, has resulted in the world's first certified organic skin, hair and personal care.
Miessence's philosophy of using only 100% natural and organic ingredients stems from our belief in the body's innate intelligence, which responds to, and resonates in harmony with nature. Our aim is to assist your body in restoring harmony and balance to your skin. Only products that are completely free of all impurities and synthetics can help you achieve this aim. Our absolutely pure and unique preparations truly support and encourage a healthy, balanced skin that glows with vitality.