Garden of Life's CLEAR ENERGY
Mind and Muscle Power
What is this new Clear Energy Formula?
- Supports energy and metabolism, physical and mental endurance, plus a healthy response to stress.
- Clear Energy is 100% Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- The # 3 selling herbal energy formula in the Natural Products Industry
- Clear Energy may be used safely by men and women
- Clear Energy contains no stimulants or addictive compounds such as Ephedra, Caffeine, Guarana, bitter orange or Ma Huang
- Clear Energy is formulated using protrietary Poten-ZymeTM process for increased
- Contains stimulant-free energy blends, including vitamin B and Rhodiola rosea, specially formulated to invigorate your body and awaken your mind.
At Garden of Life we strive to ensure that our whole food nutritional supplements offer consumers superior formulas made with premium quality ingredients. Our formulas are scientifically based and designed to meet our costomer's needs and expectations.
With this in mind, we have recently improved Clear Energy and wish to ensure that we effectively communicate all of the changes to our valued customers.
What Is Clear Energy ?
- Clear Energy Improved Formula now contains a Poten-Zyme Vitamin B Energy complex that works synergistically to support energy and metabolism in a healthy body. * This Poten-zyme Vitamin B Energy complex features essential water-soluble B vitamins (B12, B6, B3 (niacinamide) and B2) providing 100% Daily Value in the recommended daily serving. The Poten-Zyme process is a Garden of Life proprietary fermentation process that makes nutrients more available to the body.
- Clear Energy improved formula is now more convenient with a recommended use of 2 caplets per day instead of 3, still providing a 30-day supply.
- Clear Energy Improved Formula remains stimulant-free and contains an Adaptogen complex including Rhodiola rosea, known to support physical and mental endurance. Other botanicals, such as Maca, American Ginseng, Schizandra and Astragalus remain to support overall efficacy of the supplement.
Clear Energy was formulated by master herbalists
to provide sustained, balanced energy and to invigorate the whole mind and
body. Ground breaking research indicates that the ingredients contained
in Clear Energy can be used safely to invigorate the body and enliven the mind. The herbs in Clear Energy are rich in phytonutrients
and have been used for thousands of years in China, Europe, and South America.
Due to their tonic nature, these herbs can be safely consumed on a daily
basis with no side effects. Clear Energy utilizes the Poten-Zyme
activation process to enhance bio-absorption and assimilation of the precious
phytochemicals naturally occuring in these herbs. This formulation uses
only the finest quality premium grade herbal ingredients available, many
of which are wild crafted or woods grown rather than cultivated. The specially
selected herbs in Clear Energy are 100% pesticide and herbicide free.
What is an Adaptogen?
For thousands of years, people around the world have been using adaptogens
to help their bodies deal with the effects of stress. The Chinese described
adaptogens as superior plants that perform vital, supportive
functions in the body, helping it adapt and remain healthy in unfavorable
Ancient cultures revered adaptogenic herbs for their profound balancing
properties. For more than 40 years, adaptogens have been scientifically
proven in clinical and laboratory studies for their therapeutic value, safety
and effectiveness. To be considered a true adaptogen, a plant must conform
to the following criteria:
- It must be non-toxic and totally harmless to the body.
- It must allow the continued normal physiological functioning of the
- The action it exerts must be nonspecific and should maintain normal
body functions despite a wide range of onslaughts, stresses and traumas.
- It should normalize body functions irrespective of existing pathological
Some Key Ingredients in Clear Energy
American Ginseng: Known
to enhance energy, adaptability, and heighten alertness, American Ginseng
is a cooling herb highly regarded for its ability to increase endurance,
replenish fluids and tonify the lungs.
Astragalus root: Traditionally
heralded as "the great protector", Astragalus is known for
its amazing strengthening effects, particularly to the musculature.
It is therefore greatly beneficial to those who are physically active
and require abundant energy.
Codonopsis root: Believed to
have an action similar to Ginseng, yet milder, Codonopsis is extremely
effective at relieving fatigue. Its blood-building quality makes it especially
helpful for people who are weakened due to illness.
Schizandra Berry: Used to sharpen
concentration, improve memory, increase alertness and promote vigor,
historically Schizandra has been held in very high favor by Chinese women
for its beauty enhancing properties. Various tests have shown that moderate
therapeutic doses can improve activities requiring concentration, fine
coordination, sensitivity and endurance.
Polygonum: Maintains youthfulness
and provides overall strength to the body, Polygonum has also been shown
to strengthen tendons, ligaments, bones, and help prevent premature
Lycium Fruit: Used for centuries as a longevity herb, Lycium Fruit is
further believed to fortify the immune system against disease, and provide
Licorice root: The most commonly
used herb in Chinese herbalism, Licorice helps to increase vital energy,
build strong muscle tissue and is often used as a detoxifier to cleanse
the blood and liver.
Rhodiola Rosea: According
to noted plant biochemist Dr. Zakir Ramazanov, "Rhodiola rosea
is a much more powerful anti-stress, positive mood and memory enhancing
compound than other phyto-medicines, including St. John's wort, Ginkgo
biloba, and Panax ginseng. Dr. L. Utkin, Russian botanist and nutritionist,
performed some of the first research on Rhodiola, demonstrating the
plant's ability to enhance physical endurance and increase sexual performance.
Maca root: Also known as "Peruvian
Ginseng" in South America, Maca is rapidly gaining attention in
the United States for its success in supporting energy, stamina, libido
and for its hormone balancing effects in both men and women. In traditional
Andean culture, Maca is used for male impotence, menopausal symptoms,
menstrual disorders and as an aphrodisiac. In Incan society, Maca was
used like ginseng, to impart "kalpa", or